Subject: Assuming No MHTML Meeting planned for Memphis
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Jan 1997 22:06:52 -0800

If we need to convene any subgroup for discussion of MHTML
implementation questions or issues, we shoudl figure out how to do it
withotu a formally scheduled meeting, unless trhere is some kind of
open half-session thart no one else wants.  Slim chance of this;-)...

I just want to be sure that everyone is aware of this, and that I am
not making a wrong assumption.

I do suspect that we might wish to consider being reactivated at the
August meeting to start work on MHTML advancement to DRAFT.

Actually, I don't think we have yet been formally "deactivated", and
it seems that any deactivation period mightr be exquisitely short;-).

I am not seeking comments of discussion or acknowledgement.

No Replies Requested...\Cheers...\Stef