back-calculation models and Coregonus lavaretus

Fanny Caranhac <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:38:12 +0200

TEXT/PLAIN

        Dear fish colleague

        I have made a bibliographical research about
back-calculation models (body-scale relationship) applied for Coregonus
lavaretus. I have found some examples for Coregonus clupeaformis only.
        I will be very intersting if someone can give me some references
about this subject. I think that it may exist some unpublished materials
and reports.
        Thank you very much for your help.

        Sincerely

Fanny Caranhac