Effects of freshwater withdrawals in river mouths.

Kit Rawson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:40:47 -0700

text/plain

Does anyone have specific information on the effect on anadromous fish
survival of major (30% of total flow) withdrawals of freshwater
entering an estuary. Please send any responses to me directly. I'll
summarize interesting ones and post to the list.
--
Kit Rawson
Harvest Management Biologist