Re: Grad. positions...

Instituto de Pesca - Divisao de Pesca Maritima <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:01:56 -0300

TEXT/PLAIN

Dear Tom,
        I refuct your opinion about the theme. It's very complex for
treating in few lines but it is a question of "dependence" of a
conjunction of factors. In countries as Brazil it's very difficult to a
BS goes directly to a PhD program - all universities (sorry about
few exceptions) don't accept PhD candidates without MSC. Of course in US
the reality is other one.
        Cheers,
        Acacio Tomas
        Maritime Fisheries Division
        Fisheries Institute
        Santos - SP - BRAZIL
        E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Instituto de Pesca - Divisao de Pesca Maritima
Av. Bartolomeu de Gusmao, 192 - CEP:11030-906 Santos SP BRASIL
Tel: (013) 227-5995 FAX: (013) 236-1900 e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Este endereco e' institucional. Ao enviar sua mensagem preencha o campo
"Subject" com o nome do destinatario.
This is an institutional address. Sending a message, please name the
addressee in the field "Subject".