Re: Fish Disease Workshops Announcement

karen wegner <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Apr 1997 07:40:19 +0000

text/plain

Hello,
I left a phone call about ten days ago requesting information on the Fish
Disease Workshop, and I haven't heard anything yet. Please send the
information as soon as possible because my summer is quickly filling up.
Thank you,
Karen Wegner
412 Russell Park # 6
Davis, CA 95616