Re: Fish sounds and voices

"Matthew S. Grober" <[log in to unmask]>

Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:49:38 -0700

text/plain

Serge:
        I would check with Chris Clark at Cornell's lab of Ornithology
which houses the library of natural sounds. I don't have the e-mail, but
you can get to them over the WWW.

Cheers - M. Grober

>Dear colleagues,
>I am looking for digital records (better 16 bit) of fish voices and sounds,
>especially fresh water fish. May be your know Internet sites (www, ftp,
>gopher)
>where I can find like information?

Matthew S. Grober
Assistant Professor of Physiology
Department of Life Sciences
Arizona State University West Phone: (602) 543-6939
4701 W. Thunderbird Rd. FAX: (602) 543-6073
Phoenix, AZ 85069-7100 E-mail:[log in to unmask]

http://lsvl.la.asu.edu/zoology/faculty/grober.html

"No human being was ever so free as a fish."
                            John Ruskin