Subject: Time for head count--who's coming to ELHS-LFC Image Analysis Workshops -Reply
From: Martin White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Apr 1997 09:49:56 +0000

Good-day Darrel,

sorry to be tardy to reply but I have been away on field work in the
Antarctic for the past 6 months.

sadly I shall not be able to attend the meeting this year as this clashes
with Institute business that I cannot avoid during June/July.

I hope that the meeting goes excellently.

I'm sorry to miss it.

Best wishes

Martin White