Subject: Re: grads. jobs & fisheries
From: "Matthew S. Grober" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:41:55 -0700

Tamara:
        I agree with you entirely.  I don't think there should be a class
system, either in actions or perceptions, that separates PhD and MS
students.  I have only had MS students, but I would certainly put their
publications up for comparison with PhD based publications.  Also, I
aplogize for my USAocentrism.  I was writing from my own experience which
is restricted to the states.

Cheers - Matthew

Matthew S. Grober
Assistant Professor of Physiology
Department of Life Sciences
Arizona State University West                Phone: (602) 543-6939
4701 W. Thunderbird Rd.                        FAX: (602) 543-6073
Phoenix, AZ  85069-7100                     E-mail:[log in to unmask]

http://lsvl.la.asu.edu/zoology/faculty/grober.html

"No human being was ever so free as a fish."
                            John Ruskin