Subject: Grober vs. the world
From: Mike Podlech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Apr 1997 15:06:58 -0800

I've been following the recent discussions about the current state of the
science/fisheries job market with great interest, but over the last two
days the amount of useful information and suggestions has declined
drastically.  I think we've all heard enough of "so and so said this..."
and "I've been mis- interpreted" and "I meant this...".

Mike Podlech
Laboratory Coordinator
Institute of Chemical Biology
Harney Science Center, Rm. 344