Subject: fungus in egg jars
From: John Siegling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Apr 1997 08:36:15 -0500

Dear Colleagues:

I will be spawning an anadramous species of fish in the next week at 15
degrees C. in fresh recirculating water. They will hatch in 8 days and
be transferred to fry tanks at 17 degrees C.Their diet will initially be
brine shrimp and then blood worms.

Do you have experience with such a system. The fungal proliferation is
the most fatal problem in this system.I would appreciate recommendations
as to what I should do to prevent the fungal proliferation.Siphoning off
fungus causes too many of the fry to be inadvertently lost.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

John Siegling