Subject: TED's and BRD's
From: Ian Halliday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:50:50 +1000

Greetings all,

I am forwarding this message for a collegue of mine, please reply directly
to her on the email address below.

I am after information on any countries that use or trial TEDs or BRDs.
I am interested in finding a contact person for each country regarding this
matter.
I also wsih to know if the devices are voluntary or mandatory.
Thanks in advance.

Julie Robins
Fisheries Biologist
Southern Fisheries Centre
Queensland Department of Primary Industries
PO Box 76, Deception Bay  Qld  4508
Australia
phone 61 7 3817 9562 fax 61 7 3817 9555
email [log in to unmask]