Subject: Live fish export industry
From: Christopher Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Apr 1997 05:27:27 +0800

Hi

I am currently writing a draft policy document for the Western Australian
Department of Fisheries on the development and management of a live-finfish
export industry in Western Australia.

Has anyone information, experiences, existing or developing policies for
management, ideas and otherwise things that I may consider in relation to
the live-fish export industry?

Thankyou everyone, in anticipation

regards

Chris