Subject: winter flounder
From: No name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:32:20 EDT

Hi, I am looking for life table data (i.e.  fecundity and survivability at age)
for
winter flounder,  Pleuronectes americanus.  I am trying to compile information
for various NE locations, possible including polluted and non-polluted sites, in
order to create population projection models.  Anyone who knows of, or has
this type of data please email directly to:
Wendy  Passman
University of Massachusetts
email:   [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help.