Subject: Protocol for quoting netsites
From: Michelle Wait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Apr 1997 15:16:19 GMT+0200

Hello Everyone,

Sorry about the cross posting, but I'm looking for a little
information on the protocol for quoting webpages in a report. I've
got something about the Janet (?) protocol in the back of my mind,
but my friend (on whose behalf I'm writing) said that he did a search
and came up with nothing.

Could anyone help?

Thanks,

Michelle Wait

*                         MICHELLE WAIT                              *
* Tel: (041) 5042 316 (office)          Zoology Department           *
*      (041) 5042 641 (computers)       University of Port Elizabeth *
*                                       P.O. Box 1600                *
* E-MAIL: [log in to unmask]          Port Elizabeth               *
*                                       6001                         *
*                                       South Africa                 *
*                  The plural of anecdote is NOT data                *