Subject: Re: Protocol for quoting netsites
From: Jeff Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:20:21 -0500

>Sorry about the cross posting, but I'm looking for a little
>information on the protocol for quoting webpages in a report. I've
>got something about the Janet (?) protocol in the back of my mind,
>but my friend (on whose behalf I'm writing) said that he did a search
>and came up with nothing.

http://www.cc.emory.edu/WHSCL/citation.formats.html
http://www.nrlssc.navy.mil/meta/bibliography.html
http://www.beadsland.com/weapas/

Jeff

======================================
Jeff Walker
Dept. of Zoology
Field Museum of Natural History
Roosevelt Rd. at Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL 60605, USA
phone: 312-922-9410 x537  fax: 312-427-7269
email: [log in to unmask]
web: http://jaw.fmnh.org/Home.html

"I like practical applications in mathematics, rather than speculating
about the first ten to the minus something seconds of the universe.
Cosmology seems to be almost too close to theology to be interesting.
To me, it is not quite science, but more like creation myth."

- Sir James Lighthill