Subject: CYANIDE FISHING
From: Christopher Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Apr 1997 23:59:33 +0800

Hi everyone

Further to my first posting regarding a live-fish industry in WA, I want to
know if there are different forms of cyanide used in Asian waters for the
capture of live fish ie. Sodium and Potassium cyanide or anything else, and
if so, are there any differences between these chemicals and their effects?

Thankyou for your help

Chris

Chris Burton
Research Consultant
Western Australian Marine Research Laboratories
Fisheries Department of Western Australia
P.O. Box 20
North Beach, 6020
Western Australia

Email:  [log in to unmask]