Subject: Junior Scientists
From: Alphonse MacDonald & Alexis de la Rosa-MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Apr 1997 23:03:20 +0200

Hi Fish Squeezers

As a "junior scientist trying to find a meaningful job in the field for
which I have been trained I ind it particularly annoying that there is a
freeze on the hiring of people who have not priviously or currently job a
position with th US fish & wildlife service by the USFWS. This policy
effectively disciminates against all junior scientists thereby preventing
the flow of new ideas into this agency. What is especially trying about
this policy is that there are no complaints from the agency members
themselves, as they seem content to ensure there own job security at the
expense of junior scientists, the agency and the public.

Alphonse

PS If anyone out there IS hiring my resume can be found at my web site (see
below)

Alphonse L. MacDonald Jr.
http://www.dclink.com/macdonal

They that go down to the Sea,