Subject: von Berttalanffy comparisons
From: Michael Bruce Moxey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Apr 1997 13:28:53 -0600

Dear fish ecologist,
I recently read Cerrato's 1990 paper on comparison of von Bertalanffy
parameters among stocks.  A colleague of mine mentioned a more recent
paper which proposed comparisons of the actual plotted data and was not
limited to comparison of the individual parameters.  I misplaced the shred of
paper with the critical reference and am hoping a subscriber will know of
the reference.  I also appreciate any professional opinions or advice on this
topic.  Thanks in advance.

Michael Moxey
Fisheries Division
Gulf Coast Research Laboratory