Subject: Atlantic Salmon Information
From: Gary Christofferson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 May 1997 12:26:00 -0800

Having a Pacific Northwest Fisheries background, I do not know much about
Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar).

Can someone please tell if Atlantic Salmon are trout or salmon.

I maintain a stream habitat education world wide web page and I would
like to add the Atlantic Salmon to my fish list.  Should I include the
Atlantic Salmon in my anadromous salmon page or my trout page?

My educational web site is at:
http://www.psmfc.org/habitat/fishfacts.html

Gary Christofferson ([log in to unmask])
Data Technician, StreamNet Project
Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
45 SE 82nd Drive, Suite 100
Gladstone, OR 97027-2522
(503)650-5400
http:\\www.streamnet.org\