Subject: willing to work!!
From: Michael Good <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 May 1997 21:49:42 -0400

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: [log in to unmask] (Michael Good)
>Subject: willing to work!!
>
>Dear list:
>        I am wondering if any of you may have an employment position for an
A.S. degree.  My major is Wildlife Technology.  It covers forestry, and
wildlife management.  Also, I have wildfire fighting certification for the
State of Pennsylvania and will be Nationally certified by the end of May.  I
am looking for any position and am willing to relocate.  Also, If any of you
are from Pennsylvania, I am looking for volunteer work in the Southwest
region of the state.  If any of you have openings, please contact me and I
will be happy to send you a resume.

Sincerely,

Michael Good