Subject: Re: Help on locating people..
From: John Bruner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 May 1997 14:17:37 -0600

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Arturo Godoy Morales wrote:
> Dear F.E. Members:
>     Greetings to all.  I am looking for .....
> C.F. Rakocinski and/or D.M. Baltz at Gulf Coast Research Lab. (703 E. Beach
> Dr., Ocean Springs, MS). Any fax number or e-mail address is welcome.
Dr. Chet F. Rakocinski's information is:
Chet Rakocinski
Gulf Coast Research Lab;
703 E. Beach Dr.
Ocean Springs; MS
39564-7000 USA
PHONE:601-374-5552, email: [log in to unmask]
You could have found out the above information by searching the membership
lists of the American Society of Ichthyolgoists and Herpetologists' Web
site:
http://www.utexas.edu/depts/asih/info/directory.html

John

*   Mr. John Clay Bruner                                     *
*   Department of Biological Sciences                        *
*   University of Alberta                                    *
*   FAX: (403) 492-9234         \>      \>        \====      *
*   EMAIL: [log in to unmask]                       *
*   HOME PAGE:http://www.ualberta.ca/~jbruner/               *