Subject: Grants
From: "K. Maxson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 May 1997 11:53:15 EDT

Greetings,

I am a new graduate student working on fish.  I am attempting to find
out where one applies for small grants to work on molecular systematics
of fish.  I would like to apply for something similar to the Lerner-Gray
fund.  I have just decided on a project and know I have missed the deadlines
for several.  If you have any recommendations or need more information,
please let me know.

Thank you for your help,
Becky Maxson