Subject: Grants again
From: "K. Maxson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 May 1997 16:31:58 EDT

Hi again everyone,

I am once again asking about grants.  I was politely reminded that this
information goes all over the world and I should let everyone know
where I am located.  I am at the University of Massachusetts Boston
in the United States.  If anyone has any information about small grants
so that I may do molecular phylogeny work on fish, I would appreciate
it.  Thanks for your help.
Cheers, Becky Maxson