Subject: Program to calculate standard errors by jacknifing
From: Dean Jerry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 May 1997 13:20:08 +1000

Dear All,

We in our lab are trying to track down a PC program that will allow us to
calculate standard errors and/or 95% bootstrap intervals from a set of
data.  The data we have is a whole stack of nucleotide diversity estimates
among populations.  What we would like to do is find the mean nucleotide
diversity for a group of these populations and compare this mean (and S.E.)
against the mean of another group.  Can anybody suggest a simple program
that will do this?
Thanks in advance,

Dean Jerry
Animal Conservation Genetics