Subject: Re: Stock enhancement - wild vs. reared fish
From: "Groenborg, Tina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 May 1997 09:38:56 +0200

Dear Mario

Thank you for responding to my request to Fish-ecology.

No, I do not know the paper you mention. I do not think I will be able
to get it in time (I will get the exact title of my litterature study th
11 June and then I have 5 weeks to write a paper), but I will try.

-Tina

--
Tina Grønborg  - thesis student
Univ. of Aarhus, Inst. of Biology, Dept. of Marine Ecology