Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: ESfO web update
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Jul 1997 11:42:40 +0300

Dear Friends,

I have just updated the ESfO website at

http://www.joensuu.fi/esfo

adding new links and correcting the old ones. Please feel free to browse
them through. I would appreciate suggestions and ideas concerning the
website development. Also if any of you know relevant websites that are
currently missing from the links lists, I'd be happy to hear about them.

Best Wishes

Jari Kupiainen
Jari Kupiainen
Cultural Anthropology