Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Personal webpages
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 7 Aug 1997 08:53:34 +0300

Dear colleagues,

While working out the various links at the  ESfO website I've began to
wonder what to do with the (slowly) increasing number of personal websites
that might be relevant to the ESfO site. These include mainly
anthropologists and academicians, but there are other sites that would be of
interest, too. Therefore I'd like to ask you about your opinions to include
personal sites to the links. If yes, then would you be so kind and send me
addresses of your own personal sites, the sites of your colleagues in the
same field, and other relevant sites. I'm not going to start randomly
browsing around but depend on you in this.

Best

Jari Kupiainen
Jari Kupiainen
Cultural Anthropology