Subject: Re: from draft-ietf-http-negotiation-03.txt
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 3 Aug 1997 13:45:39 -0700

Thanks Jacob -- Next question...

I gather that via EMail, we might deal with the negotiation
requirement by just sending all the alternatives.  This of course
could lead to sending grossly large messages of which one small
portion is really wanted.

I suppose that we might need a new MIME type, perhaps called

                application/http-negotiation

perhaps with negotiation information in registered parameters?

I wonder how hard it would be to to develop this in concert with the
HTTP negotiation protocol efforts?

Cheers...\Stef

From Jacob's message Sun, 3 Aug 1997 11:35:14 +0200:
}