Subject: Re: from draft-ietf-http-negotiation-03.txt
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Aug 1997 09:30:48 -0700

Thanks Jacob -- Looks to me that you have the topic well covered;-)...

Now, have we thought much about how all this will work if two separate
messages want to reference each others MIME parts?

Suppose that I subscribe via EMail to a periodical of some kind that
will include future references to MIME barts in past issues, by URL or
by MID/CID references.

Does our MHTML spec cover this situation, or does it just punt on this
question?  Seems to me that this scenaaario is clearly in our future.

Cheers...\Stef

From Jacob Palme's message Tue, 5 Aug 1997 05:57:20 +0200:
}