Subject: Re: from draft-ietf-http-negotiation-03.txt
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 6 Aug 1997 12:05:04 -0700

Thanks Jacob -- My concern is that we shoudl not summarily, without
proper cause, discourage or disable future abilities of developers to
deal with MHTML hyperlinks across separate messages.

If we suggest, or alowe interpretation to conclude that it is not the
right thing to enable, surely many developers will seriously disable
any possible potential.

So, if we see how to do it, then we need to identify the possibilities
and state clearly that it is possible, is OK to do, and is in fact
encouraged where ever possible.

I think it might only be a matter of emphasis.
Lets discuss this in Munich.

Cheers...\Stef

From your message Tue, 5 Aug 1997 22:02:31 +0200:
}