Subject: Need to extend Re: WG Last Call starting now;-)...
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:04:28 -0800

Hi Larry -- I am adding the MHTML list to this reply.

+++++++++++++++++
From your message Tue, 11 Nov 1997 00:42:09 PST:
}
}If you really don't want to have another Proposed recycle, then don't
}try to finish the documents before the december meeting, but finish
}them *at* the december meeting. I know I can't make a 1-week deadline
}and give them an adequate review.
}
}Larry
+++++++++++++++++

I agree that it is better to get it done right than to get it done a
few weeks earlier.  So, lets change our WG Last Call to end at the
December meeting.  I had to try for a 1 week call to flush out the
problems;-)...  Now that we can see the problems, more time is
obviously needed.

We will add closure to the meeting agenda.  Any changes made at the
meeting will have to pass review on the list after the meeting.  I am
sure we can have any meeting revisions into new I-D drafts posted to
the list by the end of IETF week.

But, we clearly need some copyediting help!!!

Best...\Stef