Subject: Copy Edit Process in motion
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:53:53 -0800

Alex Hopmann and Nick Shelness are both working on copyedit trawls
through our most recent I-D texts.  The plan is to pass the results of
Alex's work to Nick who will then make a complete pass over the whole
set of texts.  With luck, this will be done in time to get the
copyedited text to the IETF secretariat before the 21 Nov deadline for
I-D publication, prior to the December IETF.

So, anyone else that is reviewing the texts should, ASAP, get your
comments to this mailing list for our copyediting team.

Time is really short.  Cheers...\Stef