Subject: Re: WG Last Call Comments on <draft-ietf-mhtml-rev-03.txt>
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 16 Nov 1997 10:52:11 -0800

Hello Jacob -- Welcome back.  I hope you had a good trip.

I agree that having non-english editors is a good idea for Internet
Standards, but not exclusively.  Better to have both, which is what we
are now employing.  It is, however, unfortunate that I had to make a
quick decision while you could not be reached, so I made one.

I am sure that we can resolve all the issues among you and Alex, with
an extra scrubbing from Nick.

After our experience with the need for recycling at Proposed, in part
because of copyedit problems in the Specs, I am now twice shy about
leeting things go forward without a really thorough scrub by several
people with deep interests in getting it all right.

Unfortunately, the copyedit process is now in process with Nick being
on travel.  I hope that the changes can be folded back into your
master copy which you keep in MS WORD.  I expect that the changes now
being edited are going to be made to the plain text version.  If this
causes some delay, I fear that they are unavoidable, given the way
things have worked out.

I expect we will just have to make the best of it.

Best...\Stef

From your message Sun, 16 Nov 1997 10:25:57 +0100:
}