Subject: MHTML Agenda for IETF 40 in Washington & WG Last Call on our docs.
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Nov 1997 14:44:39 -0800

I am asking Jacob to assemble a working version of our meeting agenda,
so we can track our meeitng intentions as we approach the meeting, and
so he can prepare the final agenda view graphs for the meeting just
before we meet.

We also need to decide when we are ready for WG last call on our new
versions of our Proposed MHTML Standard so we can then ask for an IESG
Last Call to be completed before we meet, if at all possible.  If not
possible to complete IESG before we meet, how should we proceed?

My suggestion is that we quickly launch a one or two week WG last call
on the docs that Jacob has prepared, and try to then shift into an
IESG Last Call As Soon As Possible.

Can I please have consensus on this plan?

Cheers...\Stef