Subject: Re: New version of the MHTML ietf draft
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Nov 1997 10:51:13 -0800

Thanks Jacob -- You absolutely did the right thing to publish what you
had in hand.  At least that much is done and out for list review.

How we deal with Alex's comments must await his delivery of what he
and his Microsoft team have done, if and when the work surfaces for
inspection.

I certainly hope that all is well with Alex.  It seems odd for him to
so completely disappear in the middle of an editing pass with a tight
deadline.

Best...\Stef

From Jacob on Sat, 22 Nov 1997 10:13:19 +0100:
}