Subject: Your Web Site's Findability
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sat, 22 Nov 1997 21:24:40 -0800

Would you like to improve your website's
"findability" in the Search Engines?

During the past year, my company has placed over 100
webpages into the Top Ten -- the front page -- of the
major search engines... and, for a small fee, I am
willing to show you exactly how we did it.

My name is Stephen Mahaney. I am the president of
Planet Ocean Communications. My web marketing company
has literally "written the book" on how to position your
website on the front page -- the Top Ten -- of each of
the major search engines... guaranteed!

Our 45 page book identifies every trick & technique that
is being used on the Internet to gain an almost "unfair"
advantage in landing websites at the top of the search
engine lists -- right where you need to be so that
potential customers who are seeking your services or
products can find you.

Our monthly Newsletter keeps you abreast of the latest
techniques and frequent changes that take place in the
dynamic world of "search engine" science.

However, understanding the process does not require
a degree in "rocket" science -- nor do you need to be
"technically oriented". Whether your website is a
"do-it-yourself" project or you are paying someone
to maintain your site, you (or your webmaster) need
to know the tricks in this book in order to compete with
the professionals who are dominating the front pages of
the various search categories.

To learn more about how you can obtain this essential
information and receive a free subscription to our
Newsletter -- SEARCH ENGINE SECRETS UPDATE,
go to....

  http://www.searchenginehelp.com/top_ten/

You'll be glad you did.

Sincerely,
Stephen Mahaney - President
Planet Ocean Communications

Note: We have contacted you based on information that
we gathered while visiting your website - If you would
prefer not to receive mail from us in the future,
simply reply with the word "remove" in the subject line
and you will be automatically excluded from future
correspondence. Thanks

Thought for the day...
"The only thing a man can take
beyond this lifetime is his ethics"