Subject: Re: Notes on MHTML-Rev-04
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Nov 1997 23:34:48 -0800

Hello Alex -- Please do not hold off on placing your ideas for
alternative text on the mailing list at this point.  All text must
rough pass consensus muster on the mailing list, regardless of what
happens in our MHTML Session in DC, so lets get it on the table ASAP!

And thinks for all your editing efforts!  We really need to resolve
these questions, and we cannot do so without getting the issues on the
table.

Cheers..\Stef

From your message of "Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:25:29 PST."
}8) I still think we should support multiple content-location
}headers. I assume this is a good thing to talk about in DC, so I won't
}submit change next for this right now.