Subject: MHTML Agenda ideas needed for our next IETF meeting
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 2 Nov 1997 11:15:08 -0800

I expect that we might be able to close on our revised specs before
the 40th IETF meetings, so our agenda should consist of review and
work on our Informational RFC DRAFT, and on requirements for our plans
to advance the specs to DRAFT status in due corse.

The purtose of [lanning for advancement is to enable u4s to be
collecting the required information form implementors and users during
our period of "inactive" or "suspended" WG status follwoing IESG
adoption of our recycled MHTML PROPOSED STANDARD RFCs.

Of course, we will contiue the WG Mailing List and archiving activity
during our inactive peroid, so we must plan for it;-)...

Do we have any kind of more specific adgenda items to put on our
formal agenda statement?

Best...\Stef

PS: I am back from my extended vacation and expect to be on the net
    from now till we meet in Decembeer.