Subject: WG Last Call starting now;-)...
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 10 Nov 1997 01:01:48 -0800

It is time to begin our One Week WG last call on the drafts that Jacob
has identified for us.  It is really important that we scrub them
thoroughly this time, to avod yet another Proposed Recycle.

I and the WG are totally at your mercy for getting this last call
completed so we can hand over to Harald for IESG last call.

Jacob needs your corrections and coments by the beginning of next
week so he can make any required revisions before the last deadline
(21 Nov) for submitting new drafts before the DEC meeting.

This whole thing should be in the can before our Dec meeting.

Cheers...\Stef