Very Important Warning -Forwarded

Christine Dureau <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 1 Jun 1998 23:31:38 +0200

text/plain

Dear Colleagues,

I'm not sure whether this is another one of those panic pranks that
appear from time to time, but since it sounds rather serious and since it
came from our departmental manager I thought you might like to be
warned.

Best Wishes

Christine Dureau

Subject: Very Important Warning -Forwarded
From: KAN_GUS/HP-HONGKONG_OM1@nzmail
To: PDL_AUSTRALIA-CIT/HP-Australia_pdl1@nzmail,
               PDL_NEWZEALAND-HP/HP-NewZealand_pdl1@nzmail

     Ladies & Gents,

     For your quick action.

     Best regards
     Gus

Author: CATHY RODRIGUES at HP-USA,om42
Date: 5/28/98 4:33 PM

  If you receive an email titled "WIN A HOLIDAY" DO NOT open it.
  It will erase everything on your hard drive. Forward this letter
  out to as many people as you can. This is a new, very malicious
  virus and not many people know about it. This information was
  announced yesterday morning from Microsoft; please share it with
  everyone that might access the internet.
  Once again, pass this along to everyone in your address book so
  that this may be stopped.

Cheers

Christine

Dr Christine Dureau