Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: 1999 Conference
From: Don Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jun 1998 12:45:56 +1000

Dear All,
            As you may remember, some time ago I posted a plea that ESfO
conferences be held at a time when southern hemisphere wallahs could attend.
The frantic pace of life has meant that I have only recently become aware
that  the Board has decided to shift the date to late June in part "to
accommodate Australian members".

Although I am writing on my own behalf, I am sure there are other antipodean
oceanists who feel a sense of relief and gratitude to the European members
and the board for making it possible for us to attend.

So... thanks very much, and see you in Leiden.

Cheers,

Don  Gardner.
Don Gardner,
Archaeology & Anthropology, Arts,