Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: ESfO web update
From: Jari Kupiainen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:57:23 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

I have just added in the ESfO website the latest info about the Leiden
Conference in 1999. I have also updated the bookmarks by adding a few new
sites in the listings.

I will be travelling in the Pacific (Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Australia)
until the close of September, 1998, and I will not be around to update the
website before I come back.

Best

Jari
Jari Kupiainen