Does MHTML WG want to meet in Chicago and the 42nd IETF?

Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:39:32 -0700

text/plain

The only topic we have to discuss is the content of Jacob's INFO DRAFT.

At most, we should only ask for a 1 hour slot, but that might also be
too much. As an alternate, we could do some kind of ad hoc lunch
meeting among MHTML Folk who care enough to join into an ad hoc
meetings, and leave the scheduled slots to more serious workers in
other groups.

I see no reason to have a meeting if we have no discussion on the
list. WG Decisions must be made on the list in any case, so we cannot
move the document with only face to face meetings.

I have seen no comments of any kind on the INFO draft. Should we
assume that the implemntors do not find it useful, or that they have
read it all and are past the need for it, and that they have no new
comments to aid other implementors with whatever tricky stuff needs to
be exposed to promote "Content Interoperability" which is what we are
attempting to make happen.

We have until Aug 3 at 17:00US-EDT (22:00 GMT).

Cheers...\Stef