Subject: Does MHTML want a 1 hour or two hour session at the Chicago IETF?
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:18:19 -0700

The only work item on our plate at this time is the INFORMATONAL RFC
that Jacob is working on, and which continues to receive minimal
comment from anyone at any time.

Or, perhaps it is a good time to get the implementors together to
discuss the issues of Content Interoperability using MHTML that arise
from current experince with fielded MHTML products and from
developmental implementations.

Now is the time to decide what MHTML WG wants to do in Chicago.

We should not ask for a session slot unless we really have some work
to do that cannot be done (perhaps better) over the net.  Slots are
scarce for critical work.

BTW, I believe the MHTML should be considered to be both a WEB and
MESSAGE type of WG, given that it puts web ojects in messages;-)...
So, if we have a slot, it should not collide with other web or message
WGs.

Best...\Stef