Re: (Fwd) Re: [MHTML] Good usage of HTML in e-mail

Ned Freed <[log in to unmask]>

IETF working group on HTML in e-mail <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:43:12 -0800

text/plain

> > (3) Why use size=-1

> Looking around at people's browsers in my aisle at work, very few of
> them have done as you suggest that "most people do". So my experience
> would lead to totally different conclusions from what you continue with.

Er, what Tony said, basically. I have no doubt such people exist, since given
the scale we're operating at one can find a sample exhibiting practically any
behavior you care to name, but they don't seem to work here either.

                                Ned