Testing of e-mail for MHTML compliance

Jacob Palme <[log in to unmask]>

IETF working group on HTML in e-mail <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:44:39 +0100

text/plain

I have sent a question to my students at my university, if
anyone would be interested in testing the MHTML
functionality of different mail software as a master's
thesis task. Two students seem possibly interested, no
final confirmation yet. However, such a test can probably
not get reported until maybe in August or September, I do
not know the time schedules of the students yet. I am sure
IETF wants it done yesterday, and that is not possible if
we use university students.