Subject: Re: Testing of e-mail for MHTML compliance
From: Einar Stefferud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:16:33 -0800

I think it should be just fine to do it as you propose, as I think in
this instance, there is a lot of hard work to do be done to prove
adequate interoperability for DRAFT status.

Cheers...\Stef

From your message Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:44:39 +0100:
}
}I have sent a question to my students at my university, if
}anyone would be interested in testing the MHTML
}functionality of different mail software as a master's
}thesis task. Two students seem possibly interested, no
}final confirmation yet. However, such a test can probably
}not get reported until maybe in August or September, I do
}not know the time schedules of the students yet. I am sure
}IETF wants it done yesterday, and that is not possible if
}we use university students.
}Jacob Palme <[log in to unmask]> (Stockholm University and KTH)
}for more info see URL: http://www.dsv.su.se/~jpalme