Subject: Implementation status reports needed - please help
From: Jacob Palme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Feb 1999 13:29:50 +0100

In order to progress the MHTML standard to draft, we need
reports on implementation status. Please, all who have
implemented the standard, fill in the form on
  http://www.dsv.su.se/~jpalme/ietf/mhtml-impl-status-v6.html
and send the filled in form to me! The results will only be
published in a report to this mailing list, and all who
fill in the form will get a copy of the report to correct
before it is even sent to the mailing list.