Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Tahiti films (fwd)
From: Waruno Mahdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:27:26 +0100

I just recieved the following message, which could perhaps interest
somebody on the List. I myself have no experience with films, except
as part of the impressed audience..... -- Aloha, Waruno

> From: [log in to unmask]
> Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:32:07 EDT
> Subject: Tahiti films
>
> To Whom It May Concern:
> Would you be interested in 52 hours of 16 mm color films of Tahiti and
> the Marquesa Islands taken in the 1950s, 60's and 70's.  They include
> under water coverage.  In excellent condition, taken by an aficionado
> of French Polynesia.  Would you have any suggestions as to whom may be
> interested?
> Thank You, Nadia

Waruno Mahdi                  tel:   +49 30 8413-5411
Faradayweg 4-6                fax:   +49 30 8413-3155
14195 Berlin                  email: [log in to unmask]
Germany                       WWW:   http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/~wm/